Help steer the future of the association and applications of Systems Thinking and Complexity in Finland!
You’re invited to join two Systems Change Finland General Meetings, which will be held on Monday 23.11.2020.
You can join the two general meetings on Zoom using this link: https://laurea.zoom.us/j/63068711919
We will start with the Extraordinary General Meeting (at 17:00) where we have one agenda point:
– Choosing one (1) auditor for the Association and, if the auditor is not a registered accountancy firm, one (1) deputy auditor for the ongoing fiscal period.
Following that (at around 17:15) we’ll have the association’s Autumn General Meeting for 2020 where we’ll make decisions on the following points:
– Deciding on the number of Board members for the next two-year term
– Elections for the Board including the alternates if needed
– Choosing one (1) auditor for the Association and, if the auditor is not a registered accountancy firm, one (1) deputy auditor for the next fiscal period
– Deciding on the compensation for Board members and auditor(s)
– Ratification of the business plan and budget of the Association for the next fiscal period
– Setting the membership fees for the Association for the next fiscal period
The meetings will be held primarily online because of COVID-19 precautions but if you want, you can join the physical meeting at Ravintola Toveri (Castreninkatu 3, Helsinki, opens at 17:00). Bring your own laptop/mobile phone for voting if you join the physical meeting.
According to the association’s bylaws, you have to be a member of the association to make decisions in the general meetings and to be a member of the board. You can join and support the association by paying the Admission Fee 2020 on our web page: https://www.systemschange.fi/membership/
We will host a board meeting right before there regular meetings on Mon 23.11.2020 at 16:45-17:00 to accept new members so make sure to pay your Admission fee by then if you wish to be able to vote at the regular meetings.
Interested in joining the board?
We’re looking for board members for 2021-22! If you want to learn more you can contact our current chairpeople Tero Hokkanen and Iina Santamäki (emails email@example.com) for additional information. 🤓
If you already know you’re interested, feel free to add your name and a X next to the position you’re interested in the summary slide (3) on this deck. Also make sure to add a slide in which you present yourself: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1kNaCUb1SL6zBLJRcQuM-Dwvl5iotUowa78Fap2Q2omk/edit?usp=sharing